208-523-5371 | Idaho Falls, ID
Rest easy knowing your loved one will receive round-the-clock supervised care based on her unique needs and challenges. Our trained staff members are dedicated to providing your loved one with only the highest level of care.
• 24-hour care
• Home-cooked meals
• Community activities
• Medication assistance
• Laundry / daily housekeeping
• Active participation in the Special Olympics
When you bring your loved one to New Beginnings, you'll be delighted by all of conveniences and amenities afforded to them at our two, nine-bedroom facilities.
Residents have close access to Ammon City Park, and our facility is within walking distance of major shopping areas. Residents attend plays, go out for dinner, and enjoy numerous other community activities.
“...No one cares more or provides better service than New Beginnings.”
- Wallace C. Baker, MD
Schedule your FREE lunch and tour today!
• Idaho Health Care Association
• American Health Care Association (AHCA®)
• National Center for Assisted Living
• Awarded Administrator of the Year 2009 by Idaho Health Care Association